Texas is truly an incredible state. Home to several major cities: Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin, interior designer students seeking an urban college experience will find no shortage of opportunity in the Lone Star State. Texas is extremely proud of its history, but it has been able to adapt to a very modern, growing technology driven state as well. Texas is also perfect for inspiring a little international flair into your designs, as it shares many cultural roots with neighboring Mexico. Interior designers in this state must pass the NCIDQ certification exam in order to be eligible for a state license. This is list of interior design school in Texas.
1. The Art Institute of San Antonio
2. The Art Institute of Houston-North
3. The Art Institute of Houston
4. The Art Institute of Fort Worth
5. The Art Institute of Dallas
6. The Art Institute of Austin